Precautions for the operation of Aluminium Tube Filling and Sealing Machine
1. Clean up the debris in the hopper, add materials, and put the hopper filler cover in place;
2. Turn on the power of the Aluminium Tube Filling and Sealing Machine, press the main power switch, the counter displays 0; when the main power switch is pressed, the inverter displays “OFF”. When the material reaches the desired temperature, press the “Run” button on the inverter, and the inverter displays “LS”. At this time, turn the inverter knob clockwise (do not damage the inner tooth surface of the knob with too much force and slip), the motor will start, the indexing plate will run, and the sealing mechanism will start running (the inverter knob can be adjusted at any time during work to a suitable operating speed);
3. Press the filling button of the Aluminium Tube Filling and Sealing Machine (the photoelectric probe starts to work) to start the intubation work (the machine manually inserts the tube). When the turntable drives the empty tube to the filling nozzle, the photoelectric probe receives the signal and starts filling (filling the tube holder without tube). When the metering pump completes an action, the micro switch receives the signal and the filling stops. The metering pump runs once and the counter counts once (the counter can be reset and counted again at any time); this cycle. (The filling of the new machine is to discharge the air in the metering pump, so it is empty filling);
4. Check the filling amount, if there is a difference, the measured value should be adjusted.
5. After the Aluminium Tube Filling and Sealing Machine is completed, turn off the filling switches in turn, turn the inverter knob counterclockwise until the indexing plate stops running and cut off the power supply.
During the operation of the Aluminium Tube Filling and Sealing Machine, do not touch the operating parts with your hands to avoid accidents. After adjusting the measured value, be sure to lock the nut. If there is any abnormal response during the operation of the metal hose filling and end sealing machine, the machine will not start until the cause is found. When filling large volume containers, the diameter of the filling nozzle should not be too small to prevent the rubber spray or nozzle from being damaged by excessive pressure during filling.